Coca Cola is now offering an exciting opportunity for production workers in Canada! If you are looking to join a dynamic and innovative team, then this could be the perfect job for you. As a production worker at Coca Cola, you will have the chance to use your skills and knowledge to create world-renowned beverages that millions of people enjoy around the world. With competitive wages and benefits, this is an ideal job for anyone interested in working in the production field.
What Does A Coca Cola Production Worker Do?
A Coca Cola production worker is responsible for performing a variety of duties to ensure the efficient production of beverages and other products. These jobs in Canada involve operating, cleaning and maintaining production machinery, following quality assurance protocols and ensuring a safe work environment. They may also be required to assemble and package products, monitor product quality, and perform basic troubleshooting of machinery. Production workers may also be required to monitor inventory and storage levels, as well as adhere to health and safety regulations.
Salary: $20.40 per hour.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Work Schedule: Morning, night and overnight shifts.
About The Opportunity
As a Coke Canada Bottling Production worker, you will be responsible for performing a variety of general tasks, including the physical handling of products, materials, supplies, and cooler service equipment.
- Setting up machines, ensuring all necessary production materials are in place.
- Operating and monitoring machinery, and refilling materials as needed.
- Inspecting and documenting the results of production runs.
- Notifying the appropriate parties in case of any malfunctions.
- Keeping the equipment and designated area in a clean state.
- Adhering to all applicable regulations and company policies.
- Staying on one’s feet for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing, crouching, bending, reaching, and stooping.
- High school diploma or GED (preferred)
- At least one to three years of general work experience.
- Previous experience with operating production/manufacturing machines (preferred)
- Familiarity with high-speed industrial environments.
- Ability to use manufacturing equipment.
- Willingness to stand for long hours and repeat tasks.
- Knowledge of industrial technology (a plus)
At Coke Canada Bottling, we are proud to be both Canadian and independently owned. Our business includes over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and five production sites across the country.
Our heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the renowned ready-to-drink products of Canada goes back more than 120 years. Our company’s shared values – entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality, and safety – guide us as we build relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities.
All job offers from Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are subject to the successful completion of a background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. Depending on the position, the required clearances may include any or all of the following: criminal background check, employment verification, educational background check, and driver’s abstract review. Additionally, all new employees must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
To find out more about Coke Canada Bottling, please the company’s official website