Are you looking for fulltime jobs abroad? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you in Canada! Soucy Group is an innovative company with international reputation looking for a qualified and motivated individual to join their team in Canada and help them achieve their set goals. If you have the necessary skills and you are interested in this position as a factory worker, now is the time to apply.
Soucy Group is looking for a dependable and hard-working individual to join our team. As a factory worker, your duties will include maintaining production equipment, preparing products for shipment, conducting quality control checks, and stocking materials. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to multitask. Attention to detail is critical and you must have excellent problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Fulltime
Shift: Day, Evening, Night and Weekend
As a Factory Worker, you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks to ensure production runs smoothly.
- You will operate machines.
- Manufacture rubber, plastic, cast iron and metal products while operating the industrial machinery.
- Inspect for quality.
- Help maintain the cleanliness of the factory.
- Engage in Cutting, sanding and grinding of parts.
Soucy Group is looking for a reliable, detail-oriented Factory Worker to join our team and help us manufacture high-quality products.
- You must have a good mechanical sense and be able to work manually.
- You should have good physical abilities, as you may be expected to use a forklift and handle large loads.
Whether you are lacking much experience in this field, don’t hesitate to send your application – our team is here to help!
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package to the successful factory worker.
Salary will range from up to $21.00/hr depending on skills and experience, with an additional shift premium of up to $2.50/hr for those working in evening, night and weekend shifts.
The comprehensive benefits package includes;
- Group insurance plans adapted to individual needs.
- Personal and floating vacations.
- Employee and family assistance program.
- A safe work environment
- Social activities.
How to Apply
Here are the steps you’ll need to take in order to apply:
- Determine if you meet the necessary requirements. You’ll need a high school diploma or equivalent, previous experience as a factory worker, and valid documentation.
- Create a resume that details your experience and qualifications. Make sure to include any certifications or training related to the role.
- Apply directly using the company’s official website.
- Include a cover letter with your application.
- Complete any job assessments that are required by the employer.
- Prepare for the interview. Be sure to research the company so you can ask questions during the interview.
- Follow up after the interview and reiterate your interest in the role.
By following these steps, you have a very high chance of landing this job.