A great way to immigrate to Canada and become a citizen easily is by applying for job positions like ministry pastors. There are so many churches in Canada in need of English ministry pastors to help them with managing their congregation and other church activities.
Are you an English ministry pastor and currently in need of a job abroad or perhaps would like to take your ministerial services abroad? There is a great opportunity right away to help you actualize that dream of yours.
Canada is a wonderful country blessed with several churches across the country and it would interest you to know that most of these churches are in need of English ministry pastors. This is a great opportunity that you cannot afford to forgo.
Coquitlam Christ Church of China (CCCC) is an independent non-denominational Christ loving located in Canada. This church was established in 1988 and has since become a great Christian force across Canada. It will interest you to know that they are currently seeking the services of an English Ministry Pastor to take charge of English services and oversee the affairs of the children’s ministry.
Estimated Salary: $50.1k – $63.5k
Job Type: Fulltime
The candidate must be God-fearing, caring and willing to serve. The person must be compassionate and committed to preaching the gospel of Christ along with providing vision, pastoral guidance and spiritual assistance to the church at large.
- Must have a calling into the ministry of Christ and possesses the qualities highlighted in 1 Timothy 3.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an evangelical bible college – a seminary graduate is at an advantage.
- Must have a pastoral experience of 3-5 years.
- Must have strong leadership and counseling skills – ready and willing to assist members at all times.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Chinese culture and the likely challenges of English ministries in first and second-generation immigrant churches.
- Show excellent proficiency in written and spoken English
- Comply with CCCC’s faith statements
Reporting to the senior pastor and deacon board, the English ministry pastor shall;
- Provide both leadership and spiritual guidance to the English congregation of CCCC.
- Sense and monitor spiritual needs, and develop plans and programs to meet these needs.
- Oversee the English planning team and other assigned ministries.
- Consciously direct and develop people in their spiritual walk with Christ.
- Prepare Sunday sermons for the congregation.
- Provide pastoral care and assistance to the English congregation not limited to visitations and counseling.
- Be actively involved in mission services.
- Carry out all duties as required.
Do you want to serve God like never before? This is a great opportunity to take your ministry abroad, reach more souls and fulfill your dreams of moving abroad. Start your application today, the church of Christ awaits you! Remember, you can explore other high paying abroad to see which suits your qualification. Yes, you can have more than two jobs abroad.